The use of air fryer has been touted not just the easiest way of frying food but also one of the healthiest methods of doing that. It offers much versatility when cooking.
Since, it requires little or no oil, it brings out a healthier and tastier food. It offers a great way of enjoying fried food without having to deal with fatty calories.
Also, since it hardly gets greasy, it is much easier to clean.
If you are reading these, it is highly likely that you are considering buying an air fryer.
But some consumers may think that the promises offered by electric fryers are just a dream, leaving consumers in doubt:
Is it really worth investing in an Air fryer?
For most people, it is a definitive YES – and here is why
Because using an air fryer to cook in your daily life can save you time and cook much healthier foods while maintaining (and often enhancing) a delicious, crunchy taste.
In addition, fryer models are usually very easy to clean, which will also save you time washing dishes.
If you have health issues, such as high cholesterol, the air fryer will be your greatest ally, helping you to keep track of the amount of fat and oil consumed in your food.
The energy consumption of an electric fryer can be relatively high according to consumption, but most models have moderate energy consumption and in general, are very economical.
And to top it all off, the air fryer is incredibly practical and simple to clean. Some Air Fryer advantages include:
- Extra space by vacating your stovetop and/or other kitchen appliances;
- Healthier eating because you don’t need to add unhealthy cooking oils;
- Make your food dry and crispy, with a similar taste to deep-fried food (but without the downsides of deep-fried food);
- Frozen foods receive a completely different and improved taste and experience;
- A cleaner kitchen that doesn’t smell of oily, fatty, deep-frying;
- Dishes are easier to wash and clean, as they don’t have a sea of oil covering them;
- Bake or roast meat, fish, and vegetables in a shorter time than an oven (and often with better results);
- You don’t have to deal with the unpleasant smell of greasy, fatty oil infesting your kitchen or home anymore;
- Incredibly portable, which means you can easily change it to a different place in your house or kitchen, or even move it to another house, such as your rental or vacation home;
- Worried your food will get soggy by using the microwave? No more! Air fryers can reheat foods without making them limp, soggy, and with a bland taste like a microwave does. Instead, the air fryer will make its texture and taste even better.
Let us now take you through to our Ultimate Buyer’s Guide so you can learn more about the Air fryer products and how to choose the best one for your kitchen.